A Typical Full Inspection Includes...
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim,
- Gutters and downspouts,
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations,
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings,
- Eaves, soffit and fascia,
- Grading and drainage,
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace,
- Water penetration and foundation movement,
- Heating systems,
- Cooling systems,
- Main water shut off valves,
- Water heating system,
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets,
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats,
- Electrical service line and meter box,
- Main disconnect and service amperage,
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses,
- Grounding and bonding,
- GFCIs and AFCIs,
- Fireplace damper door and hearth,
- Insulation and ventilation,
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers,
- And much more...
Useful Home Inspection Information
Arizona Board of Technical Registration (BTR) - Here you can review the Standards of Professional Practice for Arizona Home Inspectors as set by the Arizona BTR. On the left side panel under "Regulations" click on "Home Inspectors".
InterNACHI Standards of Practice - Here you can review the standards of practice for the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
"3 Deadly Mistakes" - Here's a list of the three deadly mistakes any home buyer should avoid.
What Really Matters! - Issues that really matter will fall into four categories.