As an InterNACHI member, we must adhere to InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice. This means we will attempt to inspect all of the following, if present and accessible:
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railing,
- Eaves, soffit and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Main water shut off valves
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses
- Grounding and bonding
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
- And much more…
First Step Home Inspectors was founded in May 2007 and we’ve never looked back! Our company has grown over the years from a one man operation to a skilled six man team. We service all areas of the Phoenix Valley from Surprise to Gold Canyon and Anthem to Florence.
lots of photos. Our home inspectors are all State of Arizona Certified, insured and love what they do. We enjoy helping people make educated decisions with their home purchases and it shows in our results! We’ve completed over 7000 home inspections and look forward to the opportunity of working with you!
First Step Home Inspectors is proud sponsor and participant of the following events:
Operation Financial Freedom – Investor education and opportunities. We have a monthly Fix & Flip/Fix & Hold Invester education seminar, monthly Investor roundtable discussion on real estate topics and monthly REO bus tour that showcases available fix and flip homes in the Phoenix community.
Wemar Trade Show at the Glendale Civic Center!